no mail for a while

  • mars_fire20
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      I have to go no mail for a while. My appartment was broken in and
      most of my things were stolen. I have no computer I can check my e
      mail once a week. The cats are fine. Dawn was shook up pretty bad but
      she will be fine. I hope this does not worsen her heasrt condition.

      Julie, Prince, Dawn and the rest of the gang.