Article now out in 'Cat World'

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      Dear Everyone
      'Treacle's Story' part one is now out in the Feb edition of the UK Cat World.I got it today.
      There are pictures of her, Gus, Gable, and Tiger in the first episode. There will be pictures of her, Torrie, Gus and Louise and Surprise and Penguni in the next Edition-March.There are also pictures of all of us in Part Two.

      Please anyone who would like a copy of the article email me with your postal address and I will gladly send you them. Wendy, Lisa, Steh, Peg and Barb, I have 'complete copies' to send to you.
      It was amazing to see their dear. familiar faces in the pages of a Magazine. It really made me cry - we are 'famous' but our cats are even more so!
      Much love
      Debbie