Sweetcorn is much. much better!

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Dear Everyone
      Thanks so much for your emails, cards, faxes and phone calls.
      Sweetcorn was visited twice today!
      Ben went in at 11am and was greeted by a fragrant(!) cat who had gorged on Carnation Milk all over my cashmere sweater (well it was soft for her to sleep on!) during the night and her OUTPUT was prodigious- So this confirms that she sustained NO harm to her digestion, we know!!

      She yelled when he had to leave as she is the only animal there at present and she does not do 'alone' very well!
      I went in at 5pm and was greeted by a very rumbly happy kitten who is clearly sore but isn't letting it get her down! While I was there, a sheep with a headache came in (with his owners of course) and Sweectorn was MOST interested.
      As am I. How did they know the sheep had a headache????
      This will baffle me for some time.
      The vet treated him, told him not to spend so long on the computer (okay, I made the last bit up!) and Swetcorn went to sleep in my arms!
      She didn't like being replaced in the cage but if the vets say she is okay to go home tomorrow, then I can take her! The old lady Ben and I look after gave me a kitten pen and we have set it up near my desk which will be nice for the clients visiting me at home!!

      Morsel is eating again today and Twiglet caught more mice in the barn.
      Kippurr slept all day! Life is (almost) back to normal.

      I will post some pix when she is home and on a daily basis so you can see how she goes. Thank you all so much.
      Lots of love
      Debbie, Ben, Kippurr, Twiglet, Sweetcorn and Morselxxxxx