Looking for a bit of guidance on echo results

  • Sarah McCoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      I was hoping that someone here with a bit more experience at
      reading/interpreting echocardiography results might be able to help
      me understand just how bad Piglet's echo results are - the vet has
      not been very helpful or forthcoming in explaining this stuff, but I
      did get a copy, so I've scanned the report and posted it here:
      http://users.bigpond.net.au/sarah_mccoy/echo.gif

      Any help in interpreting these results would be greatly appreciated.

      thanks in advance,
      Sarah & Piglet the Bootiful Buddha Belly Boy