Re: [FH] Sweetcorn and pet insurance

  • diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      I haven't looked into the insurance for awhile, but when I had I seem
      to remember about $50 per month and it did *not* cover anything but
      major illnesses and even then I had heard horror stories from some
      people.

      If an annual costs $70/year and you put the other $50 away, that
      should serve you for a bit.

      But like I said, it's been awhile.

      We also have 6 cats, so it's difficult to say, well he get it but she
      doesn't etc. Though it would be difficult to justify insuring the
      ferals I'd never be able to tread anyway.

      Diane