Re: [FH] Digest Number 1392

  • Michelle Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi Debbie,

      I'm so glad that Sweetcorn is doing better. PLease give her a kiss for me, I have a special spot for feisty orange kitties. Goldenrod is orange, and my friend's orange cat Sarah is a feisty little one who survived electrocution. So there is something to be said for the red-headed gene.

      blessings from California,
      Michelle

      ---
      view my Eco/Animal art at: http://www.michellewatersart.com