Re: [FH] Re: G.A's

  • Catalyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      This was years ago, but with my son, I used to have to put bandages over the cream. Then it would stick, and we'd spend hours trying to soak them off. Silver impregnated bandages sound great. With the snakes, we just put the cream on really thick, but then, snakes don't groom.

      Love... Cata and OJ

      "Cat said, I am not a friend, and I am not a servant. I am the Cat who walks by himself, and I wish to come into your cave". ~~ Rudyard Kipling