Re: [FH] Re: Take Me Through an Echo, Please

  • Catalyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Thanks Steph. Although, I wasn't the one that asked, OJ's going to have his first echo on Monday. Your description sounded just like my vets, and if they let me stay with him, we shouldn't have a problem.

      One other question. Are there print outs that you can ask for copies of? I know we were able to get copies when I had an MRI, but I don't know how similar this is.

      Thanks.

      Love... Cata and OJ

      "Cat said, I am not a friend, and I am not a servant. I am the Cat who walks by himself, and I wish to come into your cave". ~~ Rudyard Kipling