Re: [FH] Sweectorn - she is holding on-

  • Catalyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      I've dealt with some large 3rd degree burns in humans, and one time some snakes that were in a house fire. The only thing I can think of, that you haven't mentioned, is to use lots of Silvadene Cream. It's prescription, and I'm sure your vet will give you some, when you are able to bring your poor baby home. Just be sure to use plenty.

      Sweetcorn will be in our thoughts and prayers.

      Love... Cata and OJ

      "Cat said, I am not a friend, and I am not a servant. I am the Cat who walks by himself, and I wish to come into your cave". ~~ Rudyard Kipling