Re: "Hi" & SODIUM RESTRICTED CAT FOODS?

  • jen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
      Hello (turkish angora mom?),

      I know many of the members feed the wellness products. When I asked
      Deagan's cardiologist about salt in the diet, she said that any food
      that it wasn't listed as an ingredient on the lable was acceptable.
      I think any of the holistic or super premium foods would be better
      than friskies! Homemade will probably be your best bet; taurine is
      a amino acid so it cannot be "oversupplemented" (it's not a
      supplement), but your cardiologist will be able to give you the
      normal "dose".

      jen, deagan and kira the dog