Re: [CRF] crf-winstrol for blot clots?

  • Anyes Moscrip
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2001
      Jonathan Rosenberg wrote:

      > This showed up on another (or was it this) mailing list a few weeks ago. I
      > sent email to the company asking whether they knew of any trials in cats.
      > They replied, saying that they couldn't give out any such information for
      > legal reasons. Sigh ...

      Yes, I posted this on the heart list, but not on the crf list and there had
      been questions on the crf list which make this of interest.
      Most medications are not actually tested on cats as there is no money in it for
      these drug manufacturers. It is unfortunate.
      Cat owners use many medications based on other research and anecdotal
      observation on cats. That's how we have come to use Epogen and other drugs.
      Then, the researchers come along to confirm what cat owners and vets have
      observed.

      I just hope this helps someone,
      Anyes, angel Lucie, Georgina and Angelica