Catnip?

  • zanth_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I just searched the archives, and I see someone else has previously
      asked this question, but I didn't see any answers....

      Is catnip bad for our HCM babies? I gave some to my older cat as
      she is running around the house yowling, and my Boo Kitty is very
      upset with me that I didn't give her any!

      Thanks!

      Sandy, yowling Stinky & upset Boo Kitty