Heart mummur re

  • mars_fire20
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Jamiya This is the same way I found out about Prince's heart
      mummur. Prince was also digonsed with early CRF. This was 2 years and
      3 months ago. Prince is very well now. This is how I feel you have to
      take this one day at a time. Prince takes Fodikor spelt wrong its
      good for both his heart and kidneys. I will pray things go well for
      you.

      Julie and Prince