Re: [FH] Thromboembolization

  • peteycat9
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2003
      Dear Laurie,
      I am so sorry about Simba. It's a terrible shock to suddenly be
      faced with this disease. We didn't know our cat had a heart problem
      either until he crashed and we had to put him to sleep. I'm glad
      your vet was able to make his passing a peaceful experience. Maine
      Coon cats are just wonderful. Take care.
      Petey

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Laurie Sekiguchi