Re: [FH] I'm new and feel very alone

  • Catalyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Susan, sorry you need to be here, but glad you found us. I just wanted to suggest, if you haven't already, that you join a couple of the lists for cats with kidney failure. The ones I'd suggest are CRF Support, and Holistic Alternative for CRF, since you're looking into Chinese herbs. I've added links to these lists below.

      Love... Cata and OJ

      Do not say, "I follow the one true path of the Spirit", but rather, "I have found the Spirit walking on my path", for the Spirit walks on all paths. ~~ Kahlil Gabran