Thanks for this wealth of information

  • anotherhostaplease
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hello All:

      Found your forum yesterday while frantically searching for
      information. My lovely Miss Victoria (aka Tory) was scheduled for
      removal of an abcessed tooth yesterday. They would not
      perform the surgery, however, as the vet detected a II/VI heart
      murmur. Tory went in for an echo today and just got the news
      from the vet.......minor mitral valve regurgitation - no treatment
      necessary. Just follow up with another echo in a year. Phew!
      Was really sweating the diagnosis, as Tory is an 11 year old
      overweight Coon cat - the deck was stacked against her. Sorry
      to make a short story long, but just wanted to say thank you for
      the wonderful messages and information you folks provide here.
      A wonderful resource!
      Pam