Re: [FH] Digest Number 1362

  • Michelle Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Sue,

      I'm so sorry about your sweet kitty...you've come to the right place but I'm sorry that you have to be here. I wanted to pass on to you a link to holisticat.com, which has a wealth of good information, especially for people who want a more holistic approach. The first link is about a kitty who had HCM and CRF. She has information about supplements which should be helpful to you. The second link has more general information about HCM.

      http://www.holisticat.com/boostory.html

      http://www.holisticat.com/hcm.html

      My sweet boy Goldenrod threw a bloodclot on October 22. Amazingly, with excellent conventional veterinary care, scrupulous attention to his nutritional supplements and tons of love he is still with us. He is an invalid, because his back feet are still not working correctly, but he is happy to be with us, and we are treasuring every moment. I think that one thing that really helps Goldie (and is admittedly really hard sometimes) is that we try to keep a positive attitude. Everyday I tell him how great he's doing and how brave he is. Cats really pick up on our emotions. I guess what I'm saying is it's important for your kitty and for you to take care of yourself as well.

      I hope that you get some help from the Chinese Herbalist...let us know what she/he says.

      blessings to you and your kitty,
      Michelle (and Goldenrod, his sister Artemis, Pan d'Monium & Calypso)