water drinking

  • rdcarmichael_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi All-
      My cat has been drinking more than usual since he has started his
      meds. We used to worry that he didn't drink enough water before he
      was diagnosed - so I definetly see a difference. I know that
      excessive water and urination can be a sign of a kidney problem, but
      he seems to be doing quite well and I wouldn't say it was excessive.
      Just more than our other cat and more than he used to.
      He is on diltiazem and asprin and I was wondering if anyone had seen
      a change in water drinking on these particular meds.
      Any thoughts would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Ryanne