Re: Morag finally stable

  • jenanddeagan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Sarah,

      That is great news! I'm so happy Morag has hit the right balance
      with her meds and condition. Here's fingers crossed to her
      continued good health! Hopefully the cough is just a bit of an
      irritation or minor infection. She is certainly in the best of
      hands.

      jen, deagan and kira the dog (in their new townhouse as of Friday!!)