Morag finally stable

  • brinkett
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Well, after four months, numerous attempted doses of lasix and
      benazapril, and mega-$$$, Morag has finally been declared stable.
      Barring any problems, she doesn't have to go back to the vet for 3
      months. Woohoo!!! So she's on 2.5mg benazapril 2x/day and 4mg
      lasix 2x/day.

      Strangely enough, she has been coughing a bit over the past week,
      including tonight, but we know for a fact that her lungs are clear.
      They were X-rayed today and look fine. I'm hoping that she's not
      getting a cold.

      Sarah.
    • jenanddeagan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Sarah,

        That is great news! I'm so happy Morag has hit the right balance
        with her meds and condition. Here's fingers crossed to her
        continued good health! Hopefully the cough is just a bit of an
        irritation or minor infection. She is certainly in the best of
        hands.

        jen, deagan and kira the dog (in their new townhouse as of Friday!!)