Re: [FH] Digest Number 1358

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      We did get oxygen for our cat but we didnt get to use it. We tried to
      bring her home but she was too bad. We called around I dont know where
      you are we got it where people get their oxygen. You have to have a
      prescription or have the vet call. We bought the smaller one It was
      $52.00 but then $16.00 per month to fill it. It was a small on like
      people pull around. You wont use much. they have numbers to set it on
      and your dr can tell you what to set it on. It has a tube and yes a
      small cage makes a tent. You can also just hold it in front of them or
      get a small mask at the place. I didnt get to use it but I know my baby
      was in a little cage withi t and it helped her. Good luck. Janie