Re: [FH] Gelcaps?

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2003
      I recommend hiding pills inside these treats -

      http://www.waggintails.com/index.epl?AnimalID=2

      Toby is so picky and usually hates all treats, but for some reason
      he just LOVES these. And its easy to put the pill into, I break it
      open (they are kind of flaky) cover the pill in the treat then run a
      little water over it to mold it together.