Re: Morag has fluid again...

  • brinkett
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2003
      Hi Sandy,

      > I'm so sorry that Morag has fluid again, but it really sounds like
      > your vet is on top of things...

      Yes, he is, and we know 10mg works so I'm not too concerned about it
      right now.

      > I'm so glad to finally see a picture. I will have to borrow
      > someone's scanner so that I can put one on of Boo Kitty. I don't
      > guess it was too hard to place.

      Once you have a photo, it's really easy. Just go into the Photos
      section, and then you can either create an album or just upload the
      single photo. You press a 'browse' button and go to the place where
      the photo is stored on your computer, and that's that. It'll be
      nice to see a photo of Boo if you can upload one.

      Sarah.