New Veterinary Links Page

  • Elizabeth TeSelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2001
      I got tired of never being able to find my own bookmarks ;-) and I've
      got a new page for my favorite veterinary/health sites:

      http://www.geocities.com/~pawsplus/vet_links.html

      Hope this is useful to folks. If anyone wants to link to it from
      anywhere, just go ahead. :-)

      And if anyone has additions, I would be thrilled to get them!

      Elizabeth
    • Maud Essen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2001
        Elizabeth, your page is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for
        sharing it. Maud and Tripod (and Motley)

        >I got tired of never being able to find my own bookmarks ;-) and I've
        >got a new page for my favorite veterinary/health sites:
        >
        >http://www.geocities.com/~pawsplus/vet_links.html
        >
        >Hope this is useful to folks. If anyone wants to link to it from
        >anywhere, just go ahead. :-)
        >
        >And if anyone has additions, I would be thrilled to get them!
        >
        >Elizabeth

        Maud Essen
        Essential Services
        4163 West Pine Boulevard
        Saint Louis, MO 63108-2801

        314.531.8098 (voice)
        314.535.5119 (fax)
        maud@...
      • the chunns
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2001
          Elizabeth - this is great! Thanks for all your time and research!

          Pat and TC (the still hanging in there TC)

        • brunobaby@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2001
            Elizabeth, welcome and thank you for the links page.

            Your cats are beautiful. We also have white cats, twins. And one of
            them loves to chew on the "sproingy" part of the cord of our extra,
            disconnected phone, which we keep next to the bed. I wake up hearing
            little kitty spit bubbles breaking. Must be something in the material
            that's attractive to cats.

            --Melinda
          • Elizabeth TeSelle
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 24, 2001
              --- In feline-heart@egroups.com, brunobaby@e... wrote:
              > Elizabeth, welcome and thank you for the links page.
              >
              > Your cats are beautiful. We also have white cats, twins. And one of
              > them loves to chew on the "sproingy" part of the cord of our extra,
              > disconnected phone, which we keep next to the bed. I wake up hearing
              > little kitty spit bubbles breaking. Must be something in the
              > material that's attractive to cats.

              Well, I'd advise you to put it in a box with a nice, tight lid. I'm
              serious. You do NOT want to have to have abdominal surgery done, I
              can assure you of that! Loki had to have pieces removed from several
              different areas of his intestines, he nearly died, and it was a long
              recovery.

              Get that phone under tight cover NOW!!!!

              Elizabeth