Technical question about this list.

  • Begete@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2001
      Hi everyone - and thank you for the replies to my questions.

      I am signed up to receive the posts to this message board/list via e-
      mail, but as i look at this site, I see there are many mesages I have
      not received. When you participate via e-mail, are you only sent the
      messages that are replies to your posts? or all of them?

      Harry seems to be doing a little better this week. For whatever
      reason his behavior seems more normal again - for him. The one thing
      we have noticed is he seems to be seeking warmth, as if he is cold.
      Does that signify anything we should be worried about?

      We found a visiting vet who has agreed to see him periodically even
      though we are not in his territory, and after a brief exam told us
      harry's lungs are, so far clear. He also recommened, since it is so
      obvious how hyper and stressed Harry gets, that we should instead of
      pilling him, try meds that are made by a pharmacy in Texas into
      flavored treats. So he ordered a small quantity of the enlaperil in
      that form. Glad he only ordered a small quantity because harry won't
      have any part of them :-( Anyhow, this visiting vet is really nice
      and hopefully will intervene on our behalf with the nasty
      cardiologist.
      Hope you all and your kitties had a nice weekend.
      Babette.
    • diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2001
        Babette,

        You should be getting every message. However members of the FOA list,
        also on egroups have been noticing missing and double posts for
        awhile.

        As far as seeking warmth goes, I had noticed that with my older cats
        and now my kitten, who choose a sun spot over me today. :)

        --
        Diane
        74 MII Ghia

        Mustang II Registry!!!