Thank you from my sister

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Dear Voula,

      I was hoping you could forward this message on to everyone who wrote offering support to us.

      Bruce, James and I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support about Kitty Cat. As you are aware, it was a very traumatic experience for us all - and it did help to receive all those wonderful emails and kind words. The response from people who don't even know us was just awesome - there are truly wonderful people in the world.

      Once again, please accept our heartfelt thanks.

      With love,
      MARGARET, BRUCE AND JAMES