Karla Yaconelli

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Hi
      Some of you may remember Karla who was posting here a few months back: I actually met her when she came to the UK just before I went to Portland to see Wendy and the girls as her husband was the main Preacher at a big Christian festival here this Summer just up the road from me.

      She just emailed me to say that Mike was killed in a car crash last week.
      This is an enormous blow as they are life, soul and business partners and each other's world with many children and grandchildren. Mike was only in his early 50's.
      If anyone would like to pass messages onto Karla please let me know as I am in touch with her.
      I am sure she would appreciate your thoughts at this sad time.
      Thanks
      Debbie