Thank You Craig

  • izaandysisteryella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Its so funny that I just read that email today.....but this morning
      before I read it I confided in a vet tech at work and the vet I work
      for and they both recommended the same thing. I was thinking that
      last night when I was doing some HCM research, and came across my
      state's vet cardiologist. I called my vet and asked for a referral.
      I'll hear back from them tommorow.

      Andy seems better today and ate quite a bit. He is on a channel
      blocker currently (Diltiazem) and it knocks him out for hours.

      Thanks Again,

      Danielle