New Member

  • sewcontent
    Message 1 of 115 , Nov 4, 2003
      Hi Sarah,

      He is a beautiful red tabby with the sweetest face and disposition.
      I wonder if I should get a second opinion as the vet. who diagnosed
      him is just out of vet. school.

      Patricia
    • Elfinmyst
      Message 115 of 115 , May 7
        Hi there

        I am sorry to hear of your little girl and fully agree she is stressed and that made her loss of bladder control. If you want to bring in another ask the vet's advice, it takes time and patience and the other stray must be tested for leukaemia and feline AIDS too as well as treated and vaccinated, flead and wormed. Heart valves leaking is a condition a few of mine have and it doesn't affect their playing or having fun. But mine were raised with many cats, yours is a single and frightened girl. If you want to take the stray, do it gently and with advice from a behavourist but it sometimes fails to work.