New member

  • sewcontent
    Message 1 of 86 , Nov 4, 2003
      Hi,

      I took my new 12-week-old Persian kitten to the vet. last week and
      she thinks Rocky has an arrythmia. She wants to check him again at 6
      months and if she still hears it, she wants me to take him to the
      local vet. college for an echocardiogram. I've never had a problem
      like this before. I contacted the breeder and she was understandably
      upset and is getting both parents checked out. I have no desire to
      return the kitten to the breeder even though it would be within my
      contract to do so. We are already very attached to him. Any advice
      or suggestions would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Patricia
    • Lynda Doty
      Message 86 of 86 , Jun 30, 2012
        Maybe just give it a little longer Ithink you said she is getting Pepcid ??

        Sent from my iPhon