Re: Putney is gone

  • Grace Jr
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
      I'm sorry to hear about Putney. I've only just joined this group,
      but your post made me feel like I knew him. It's so painful to lose
      them, and memories seem to hurt so badly. He's looking down on your
      and the rest of your fur-family, knowing he was loved, and knowing
      that in time, those tears of sorrow will turn into sweet memories of
      the times the two of you have shared.