Re:Putney

  • elanonuevo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      In a message dated 11/2/2003 9:09:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      feline-heart@yahoogroups.com writes:
      An exboyfriend called him
      Satan's spawn. He cornered one of my visiting friends in the spare
      bedroom for hours one day while I was at work. He bit, hissed at,
      and scratched everyone but me.
      [[[Debra]]] I am so sorry for your loss. I felt so very sad when I read
      that he'd passed on. I'm on digest and I saw that he had died when I read the
      subject lines. I still read all of the messages though because I wanted to find
      out if he'd gotten to come home. Thank goodness he did and he was with you
      at the end.

      I highlighted the above part of your post because I want you to know that it
      made me smile. Perhaps it can't make you smile for a while Debra, but Putney
      passed along a chuckle to a fellow kitty Mom miles away <g>. I can perfectly
      picture his "terrorizing". And LOL to your ex calling him Satan's spawn. No
      wonder he's your ex <g>. Thanks for sharing Putney with us Debra.

      Tia