Re: Putney is gone

  • peteycat9
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      Deare Debra,
      Your tribute to Putney is just beautiful. I own an ornery cat
      named Peter and I think he's incredible. He hates everyone but his
      family, and like Putney, he too likes to "capture" a piece of
      clothing and drag it around the house. I can only imagine your grief
      right now. You were a great Mom to this cat and you gave him a
      wonderful life. I am truly sorry for your loss.
      Love,
      Petey
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Debra Yarrington

    • Grace Jr
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        I'm sorry to hear about Putney. I've only just joined this group,
        but your post made me feel like I knew him. It's so painful to lose
        them, and memories seem to hurt so badly. He's looking down on your
        and the rest of your fur-family, knowing he was loved, and knowing
        that in time, those tears of sorrow will turn into sweet memories of
        the times the two of you have shared.