Re: Average Respiration Rate ????

  • brinkett
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      I should clarify that this rate is for a cat at rest. They often
      breathe much faster when they are active, sniffing the air, purring,
      excited, etc. I always take Morag's rate when she's sleeping. She
      likes sleeping in a little basket near the computer and once I know
      she's settled down I take her respiration rate. I do this about 2-3
      times a day.

      Sarah.

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "brinkett" <scrubbrush@r...>