Major Fright w/Bogie last night

  • Nannygoatsf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Last night in the middle of the night, Bogie started making horrible
      gutteral howls, and then threw up a dark brown liquid. A few seconds
      later he was breathing with an open mouth and had a very frightened
      look on his face. I was so scared and was ready to take him to the
      emergency room, but he calmed down and a few hours later even begged
      for food. His litter box indicates that he's urninated a lot, so I'm
      taking him in to get his BUN/Creatine levels checked. Please think
      good thoughts for my boo boo, he's my best buddy and I can't bare to
      see him suffer, nor can I imagine life without him.

      And, the worst part is I have to go on a business trip tomorrow for
      five days...this is such a bad time and I really don't want to leave
      him. Fortunately, he has co-mommy Nick, my wonderful husband, who
      just may love Bogie as much as I do.

      Nancy and Bogie