Reglan reaction...part two.....

  • Sheila Coyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      I want to sincerely thank the wonderful people who assisted me Monday regarding my cat Creamy Guy ....HCM, FIV, CRF when he had a severe reaction to the reglan injection he received for vomiting. I did as advised....and gave him 100 ml. of fluids. And after approximately 7-10 hours, I gave him another 100 ml. of fluids via sub q, and he was, thank God, practically back to normal by the next mid morning. I was so scared, and you were so gracious to offer helpful advice and insight and calmed me when I was in distress over Creamy Guy's reaction. He is happily eating Kentucky Fried Chicken bits right now, and doing well. Thank you all so very much. You are a life saver. Peace.

      Sheila
      Nebraska
      scoyle@...