Thank you everyone. Georgie died in my arms.

  • sirenanathalie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      I am very grateful for this group and all your opinions. They were
      very informative and truely helpful. It helped me to feel I did
      everything possible for him.
      We tried the hemphin (sp?) but his legs went very cold and his nails
      black. A very bad sign. He seems to have had massive heart failure.
      And judging from everyone I have talked and emailed with a clot to
      his brain probably helped him to die quickly.
      Without all your information, I could have felt so much worse about
      his sudden illness and death. I know he had great care, internet
      friends, and will be sooooo missed by his close love ones.
      All this helped us know that we should be letting go too. Reasonable
      hope but truth.
      I don't know if I would have know to let him die in my arms which
      will be very comforting over time if it had not been for all of you.
      Your posting mean so much.
      Thank you,
      Nathalie