Update on Connor

  • taelcat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Just wanted to send a post to say that Connor seems to be doing very
      well. I hope I'm not jinxing things by writing this! He is
      breathing well, eating well and although he ears are still red, it
      seems that the itchiness he has been feeling has subsided quite a
      bit.

      Today is is last day of receiving lasix twice a day. Tomorrow he
      starts at once a day.

      He runs from me when I have to give him the Flovent for the asthma.
      But I follow it up with a treat, which he readily takes.

      Thanks for the posts and thoughts on Connor's allergic reaction.
      Maybe it really was a spider bite that just needed time? Who knows.

      JoAnn