Re: [FH] Re: purchasing Atelolol and Enalapril

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      VetCentric has a relationship with the vets (it's clear on their webster).
      YOUR vet determines the price that they charges and gets money from the
      sale; if YOUR vet wants more money, the price goes up. I pay about
      $10.00 for 30 atenolol from VetCentric with no shipping costs. Yes, a bit
      high, but reasonable. My cardiologist offered to write a prescription,
      but said that the Atenolol from VetCentric cuts easily (it does). I don't
      consider $10 for 4 months of pills expensive.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        --- Linda Fischbach <fischbl@...> wrote:
        My cardiologist offered to
        > write a prescription,
        > but said that the Atenolol from VetCentric cuts
        > easily (it does).

        Walgreens has Mylan brand of atenolol and Target has
        Geneva brand. Geneva brand does cut a little neater (I
        only need 1/2s) but I have had more problem with pill
        spitting out with Geneva so I may go back to Mylan.
        The Geneva brand seems like it is a taller pill with
        beveled edges.

        Susan

        =====

        http://shopping.yahoo.com