Bogie Update - Renal Values OK

  • Nannygoatsf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Bogie's renal values checked out fine this morning but he now has a
      problem with fibulation. His heart condition has advanced such that
      his heart now beats in an erratic fashion so we're going to add 1/4
      cap of atenolol into his daily med mix and see if that might help.
      Thanks to all for your support. I feel lucky to have found this
      group.

      Nancy