Listing of US Vet Cardio's by state

  • zanth_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      I know that there have been a few folks asking how to find a feline
      cardiologist, and I'm not sure if it's just me, but the link on our
      site doesn't seem to be working. I found this link the other day by
      accident...hope it helps someone.

      http://www.vetheart.com/bystate.htm

      Hope everyone is doing well.

      Sandy & Boo Kitty
    • diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        Thanks for posting this, I'll add it to the group links. It's pretty
        much the same as the one that's there, and not complete - my state
        shows none and I know that's not true!

        Diane