AURORA, PS

  • Janne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 2:06 AM
      PS
      I wonder if she can be in severe liver failure, the last three, four days her poop has been more yellowish and thin. (Earlier normal to more brown, due to bilirubin?) And if so, can that heal? I forgot to ask the vet about this...

      Janne

    • Jonathan Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1 3:50 AM
        Janne,

        This can be a symptom of many things. Can you call back & ask the vet about
        this?

        --
        Jonathan Rosenberg
        President & Founder, Tabby's Place