AURORA, urgent!

  • Janne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Please forgive me for x-posting

      I found a wet who is willing to rehydrate Aurora! And I've got a neighbour to drive!!!
      Were off in a about 30 minutes.
      It is night by you in the States, but if any of you - or Europeans - are on the web, please let me know if you think it is safe to take her, I am soooo afraid that she will die at the vets clinic, that must not happen!
      She has not been drinking today, and eating very little for a long time, but some every day. Yesterday night and today a little babyfood licked first off her nose and then from my fingers.

      Thank you all!

      Janne

    • Jonathan Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Janne,

        A vet should know how to safely hydrate a cat, as long as he is aware of her
        condition.

        Please let us know how things go. I will say a prayer for dear Aurora.

        --
        Jonathan Rosenberg
        President & Founder, Tabby's Place