Renal failure re

  • mars_fire20
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Some of the first signs are increased thirst and urineation. I
      missed those signs with my cat. He got diagnosed because he developed
      a heart mummur suddenly and his blood teats came back with renal
      insufficancy. I think you should talk to the vet it could be
      something serrious.

      Julie and cats

      sorry about the spelling its kind of a pain to carry a dictionary.