heart murmer and ultrasound

  • Shirley G.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      I agree too! An ultrasound is expensive but if you really want to see
      what is happening with your cat's heart I advise one! They put my cat
      on atenolol but I had to ask them to (I had already read up on HCM)
      and the medicine is doing just fine. The cat is lively and her old
      self again and her fur is even getting thicker.....and YES I also
      take atenolol for my heart and it does very well for me!....Shirley