Kippurr, neg

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Hi
      The ifnal test results are in on Kippurr and they were negative for Toxoplasmosis.
      She is also responding well to the one eight of atenelol and so will stay on it. Despite the fact that Morsel was nibbling her tail while Kate listened to her heart, it remained at 120 bpm down from 220 three weeks ago. Lungs clear.
      I am so grateful to you all for your prayers and kind thoughts for her..I remember Barbara saying could we all know about any successes and it must be a hard week for her with Felixy so ill - I just wanted to let you know that this person is very grateful for her good news. As is her cat (Kippurr)
      So thank you all
      Debbiexx