Stinky poop!!

  • rwoodsedge@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      HI
      One of my cats had similar poops a few weeks ago (really stinky!!!).  Take a
      sample to your vet and get them to do a fecal test.  The test shoed that my
      cat had a bacterial infection with a really long name that I can't remember and
      was put on medication for 10 days which cleared it up.
      Hope this helps

      Lisa Reynolds