Re: [FH] Cost of a feline echocardiogram

  • adawson1971@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2003
      In general, I think it depends on your location, but $700 seems kinda high.
      Moth's ultrasound performed by a cardiologist cost $325. When Moth was first
      diagnosed and before my vet's office got it's own cardiologist, I called
      around. Even the cardiac hospital run by a well-known cardiologist charged only $380
      with consultation. That was 3 years ago, but I can't imagine he's anywhere
      near $700 even now.

      Annette