Re: Boo Kitty's Cardio Visit

  • zanth_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
      Sarah,

      The Cardiologist is going to send the "technical" report to her
      regular vet. Her regular vet is going to be in charge of monitering
      her chemistry levels right now...we see him in 2 weeks, and then
      again in 3 months. Her regular vet is going to foward to the
      cardiologist the results. The cardiologist is most concerned right
      now with her heart rate and her chemistry levels. Her Blood
      Pressure was within excellent ranges yesterday, but that is also
      something that we are to moniter. She will have a follow up
      appointment with the cardiologist in 6 months.

      Sandy & Boo Kitty

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "brinkett" <scrubbrush@r...>