bald patches

  • Shirley G.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      usually are from food allergies because it has happened to one cat I
      had.....what I hear called hotspots are more like an itchy place that
      is agitated bythe scratching or chewing and gets bare and even bloody
      but not caused by food allergies...such as another cat of mine had on
      his nipple...
    • zanth_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        Shirley,